The Sun

At my workspot, no one can go outside during the eclipse, but we can go to the science lab and watch it on a big screen. My classroom doesn't have windows to the outside, so we won't be able to see the darkening skies, but we can think about the eclipse and maybe write some poetry about what it's like to be so close and yet so far.  We don't want to leave anyone's vision behind on eclipse day, so we're going to stay inside for safety. Some families are taking the afternoon off to enjoy the eclipse experience.   I want everyone who's able to see the eclipse to just go ahead and have a good time. Luckily,  I'll probably be able to catch the next eclipse in 2024.  

Comments

mm said…
I hope some parents take their kids out of school to experience the eclipse.
Anonymous said…
I would take my kid out of school. For sure.
jw
KC said…
Wow - I wish the kids could have the glasses and watch it live with you!
This is really great post . Thank you guys . Wish you Happy Valentines Day 2018

Popular Posts