The Ponderosa


Here's what I'm pondering.  Do I want a blog to tell people about the book or do I want an actual web page?  I'm thinking on this daily and doing some casual explorations on the internets, as seen below.


I like this LITLEARNACT wordpress blog a lot, but once I tried to create a wordpress and it didn't turn out so great. But let's face it, how hard can it be?  But maybe I should stay loyal to blogger. These blogspot blogs REFLECT AND REFINE and CATHY MERE are excellent and really get the job done. 

Sam and Quinn use web pages to send their stuff out into the world and I like their pages, Sam Quinones and Quinn Sternberg

I made this weebly for my classroom press last year, but I didn’t add to it because our district blocked Weebly, for some reason. 

So I'm all over the place.  Please weigh in. If you feel like it. 

Comments

mm said…
It's a lot to ponder!
Anonymous said…
Let's check with our IT Dept to see what they think aka what they will support.
jw
Anonymous said…
Who did the art work for your visual?
jw
lee said…
It was at a bus stop in SF. Loved it but I didn't think to see
if the artist was listed.
This is really great post . Thank you guys . Wish you Happy Valentines Day 2018

Popular Posts