The Papers


 Open House is coming up and I don't feel like putting any student work up on my walls.  We are working every day on stuff, but I can't guarantee any of it's going to be finished by Tuesday night.  I'm thinking of having Open House catered.  If I carry around trays of sushi and small glasses of sake, I doubt anyone's going to care that much that their kid doesn't have stuff on display.  I decided to take a "gentle yoga" class.  Tonight was the first session.  There were moments where I thought, "NOT GENTLE! NOT AT ALL GENTLE!"  But most of it was fine.  It's important to take yoga classes and not worry about posting student work.  Teachers in Finland don't go crazy with the hallway displays.

Comments

mm said…
I'm really going to attempt yoga during this coming year, but it's not going to happen until I put my bike away.
KC said…
Nobody cares about hallway displays. All they care about is a smiling, competent, and caring teacher. You've got it covered.
I'll try to make it by this afternoon to help with the displays. You might consider having everyone draw the eclipse with colored pencils.
Unknown said…
I'm throwing my opinion in with KC. For sure. I mean think about it.
jw
This is really great post . Thank you guys . Wish you Happy Valentines Day 2018

Popular Posts