The Films


Rosalyn et Kyle
Our town has a summer film festival and this is the first time we've bought passes.  In the afternoon this past day, we saw Lost in Paris, a funny little film, full of nonsense.  There were 8 people in the theater, including us.  Then we went to another venue to watch The Other Kids, an interesting fictional documentary about high school.  Peeps, we were the only people in the theater!  The only ones!!!  So that's weird.  I feel like the film festival needs some serious help.  And I feel that someone needs to get their butt home and start running the film festival.  The films were good though and La Croix Water was a big sponsor, so I got to take home a case of LaCroix water.  I probably could have taken more, but I didn't feel like lugging it around. Welladay.

Comments

I can't believe no one has commented on this adorable photograph, illustrating a clear and clarion call for one Indiana Rock to Roll home from California and manage this wayward film fest. I'll lead the charge, and take the bait! It's all settled- I'm moving back to run the film festival! We're going to start by developing a membership program, and then we'll get some really cool sponsors, who will donate swag bags for the members. It's going to be a great time!
LH said…
We need ya, Kid. We need ya.

Popular Posts