The Break

I'm reading a most excellent book right now called M Train by Patti Smith.  Don't want to brag, but it's a signed first edition.  (Thanks, Seattle KIN!)

Patti Smith mulls over some ideas and as I read her beautiful book, I get to mulling and googling.  Today I'm learning about Alfred Wegener, polar researcher and creator of the theory of continental drift.

I'm also watching Spunky the Hunter cat lolling beneath a blooming azalea in the backyard.  A downy woodpecker's doing some work on the cherry tree nearby.  I'm also arguing with my dad about Hilary Clinton every 20 or 30 minutes.  My dad really hates her.  I think he should lighten up. The good news is my dad also hates Trump, so he's feeling the Bern. Welladay.  I'm thinking about making a macaroni salad.

Comments

Popular Posts