The Windy City

The trip to Chicago was fabulous.  Kronos Quartet's performance of My Lai was beautiful and mind blowing.  I feel like I'm still hearing and watching it in my head and heart.  I took a walk through the Art Institute and took some pictures.  Janet and I chatted non stop and ate at a fine eatery.  Note to self:  A quick trip away to see people I love can do wonders for a body and I should make such trips happen more often.

Last night Husbandman and I went to see the live action short films that are nominated for Oscars.  Well come to find out, Jesse Eisenberg decided to see the films as well.  The films were so good that I very often forgot about Jesse Eisenberg and got wrapped up in the stories. That's a pretty good film.  I thought about taking a picture of Jesse and it would have been easy to do, but it seemed like not a great idea.  So we just enjoyed each other's company and let it go at that.


Comments

KC said…
This sounds utterly sublime. Good work, leeway! Love you!
mm said…
Wow! I love this picture. It sound like a needed break.
Nancy said…
It's about time you saw him! Now what about some of the other stars in town filming???
N
LH said…
If I don't see Danny Glover, I'm going to freak out! Let's everyone keep a look out and text me immediately if you see him.
Anonymous said…
Kr said he saw him at the Y this morning. JK. Let's think ...where do you think he will be? Ryder? Soma? Little Tibet? We shall see him, and text me immediately when you do so we can gawk and chat together.
N
Anonymous said…
This picture made me so happy btw.
N
Anonymous said…
And remember how you asked me 'which famous person have you seen lately?'…. and I could not recall? And that very night you sat near JE…. and I had just mentioned 'The Social Network.' This is all too much. :) Loved being with you. xx

Popular Posts