The Arms

Last week at my meeting that I go to in order to listen to people talk about body weight, I was surprised at how often the topic of arms came up.  People seem to be concerned about what their arms look like.  One speaker is trying to gain courage to wear a sleeveless dress.  Another speaker is spending money on a trainer who will only focus on her arms for the next few months.

I have bigger fish to fry right now, so I'm not worried about my arms.  I'm concerned though that if I ever do start following this program, I'll start worrying about my arms too and I really don't have time for that. Let's leave well enough alone and assume the arms are fine.

Comments

Unknown said…
I was concerned about my arms in the time leading up to my wedding. Specifically, I wanted to eliminate a little pudge near the armpit. Finally, a friend said, "You do know that's breast tissue, don't you?" The moral of the story is, let's not worry about the arms.

Popular Posts