The Thoughts

I've been thinking about the circle of people that I know and love.  The circle's pretty large and some people have drifted into other circles, but I still feel that they're in this circle too.  I'm pleased with this idea.

The other thing I am thinking about is a camera.  My camera broke after being dropped twice this week.  So I need a new wonderful camera.  Am I ready for the next level of camera, the kind that's not just a point and click, but a camera where I change the settings to get the perfect shot?  I think I am, but I have fears.

The last thing I'm thinking about is my foot.  I broke my ankle in 3 places back in October.  My friends, I'm still wearing the boot around and I'm still feeling pain from time to time.  Every day much of my conversation with people centers around my foot and the boot.  Some days I take off the boot and just wear the brace.  Then the foot gets to hurting so I wear the boot again.  On boot days, people ask me why I'm wearing the boot again.   I feel sorry for my ankle, but I'm also quite annoyed with it. I wish my ankle would make up its mind.

Comments

mm said…
I'm sorry your ankle is still being uncooperative.
jdoc said…
I'm sorry about your ankle woes, too.
You deserve a great camera!! Get one!!
KC said…
I'm in your circle. I want to stay right there.
lee said…
I ordered my camera! Thanks for the support, UL!

Also went to the orthopedist. My foot hurts but I have to just keep walking the walk. I'll get better.

KC. Yes. Stay in the circle for all time, please.
Anonymous said…
Keep the faith, my dear.
jw
StreibProjects said…
Sad to hear about your ankle. I hope it heals up for spring!

Popular Posts