The Foliage

The foliage puts me in such a good mood.  Sure the autumnal colors peaked last week, but there are still some pleasant trees hither thither and yon.

We packed up a picnic and sat near Ogle Lake yesterday.  20 Something was with us.  #1 was in a rehearsal, so we didn't see him until dinner time.

Today we had lunch out at the Scenic View.  Again, #1 Son wasn't with us, but we will see him tonight.  AT THE RECITAL!!!!

This recital is bringing back memories of childhood recitals of yore.  Frankly, I was a nervous wreck during these recitals of yore Why does my one child have to be in the performing business?  I can't handle it.  And why did my other child have to move far away?  Everyone knows I hate that.

We really love having the four of us in the same space at the same time, not performing, but just sitting about idly.   Why wouldn't we?






Comments

mm said…
At least you are all together for the weekend! I know you are really enjoying this time.
Nancy said…
Recital was a. maz. ing! Congrats! Sure put me in a good mood! Q was awesome-love that guy!
N
Unknown said…
I've come to really appreciate sitting together idly as my siblings have scattered around the country. What about just stopping by in the sweatpants??
Anonymous said…
Quinn killed it last night. That young man is incredible!!!
jw

Popular Posts