Thursday Creativity Share: Project Runway Finale

Tonight's the Project Runway FINALE. I have loved this season.  I want either Kelly or Ashley or maybe Edwin to win.  I'm so knowledgeable about fashion.  That's why I get this show.  Most people don't really understand what's going on.  But because I have a natural sense of style, I understand the subtle nuances of this creativity fest that I call Project Runway.  Everybody's been talking about my fashion forward runway ready boot.  Not everyone can pull off the boot, but I make it work.

Thursday Creativity Share:  Project Runway Finale.  A great show for great people.

Comments

mm said…
I, for one, was not able to pull off the boot. Although you are obviously making it stylish, I want you to get rid of it, so you can brag about your regular footwear.
Anonymous said…
So true, so true.
jw
Anonymous said…
As Tim Gunn says he says, "If that's the look you were going for, then you nailed it."

mem in ca

Popular Posts