The Good

I'm on kind of a negative roll with a lot of kvetching about my job when I get home.  After spewing for a bit, I said to Husbandman, "Do you want to hear one thing that was good today?"  Husbandman sarcastically commented that he would give the world to hear me say one good thing.  See, that's the kind of thing I consider more thwartive than supportive.  Anyway, I've read about Frida Kahlo to all the kids at Artful School.  Today a seconder's mom came up to me as I was putting up bulletin board paper.  She told me, "Olla noticed a print we have of Frida Kahlo and was so excited.  She told us about how she loves Frida and wants to be just like her.  We bought her a little paint set and she's been painting every day."I loved this story.  A time to remember that the gig is good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this as well. It keeps us going, my friend.
N
LH said…
Viva Frida! Viva La Vida!
mm said…
Yay! It is a good gig that can be draining and...
Sarah Gardner said…
That's awesome. I'm trying to figure out which seconded you are speaking of....
Unknown said…
Feb is the worst month. Don't forget! Our feelings of negativity are normal.

Popular Posts