Recap #2: The RtI

It's early morning, but no I'm not at work.  I'm at the university learning about something called RtI or, in layman's terms, Response to Intervention.  I try to listen with an open heart, but over and over again I feel annoyance and even anxiety. The speaker is sharing stuff that I know about already. With no preparation I could stand up and give her talk. It's super basic stuff for anyone who teaches in this great state of ours.  On top of that, Speaker keeps adding comments like, "It's okay if you don't understand.  I'm here to help."  I start thinking of ways to kill myself, but what would be the point really?  I decide to ignore Speaker and just think about my own thoughts. A long day, but it's over.  And I lived to tell the recap.

Comments

mm said…
RtI is basic, but they act like it's new and engaging. You links, one the other hand, are ALWAYS new and engaging.
jdoc said…
I should probably know more about RtI than I do. There's only so much time, you know.
KC said…
I felt super stressed out just reading this.
Anonymous said…
oh good grief. People think about your audience! But I do love the baby monkey. BTW you should tune into the Westminster Dog Show just to see the commercials. They are so darned cute.

jw
Sarah Gardner said…
glad you did not kill yourself. I would miss you. =)
LH said…
Thx Sarah

Popular Posts