The Testing

In the morning I spoke at a meeting, reviewing directions for giving a new mandated test to K's 1's and 2's.  I have spent hours poring over the millions of directions.  The test is annoying and I referred to it as "dumb" several times during my chat.  After the talk, my boss said, "Way to be positive."  To my mind, I was actually fairly positive considering what we are dealing with at the moment. Today I helped give ISTEP to some 3rdies, and then I gave versions of newtest to kinders, firsties, and secondbees.  Was it fun?  Not really.  But what's done is done.  I have tests coming out of my ears right now. Constant testing makes me testy.  I hope I don't get testicular cancer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I gave that said test to my secondbees today. Glad it is over. Dumb is right, and that is being pretty positive.
N

Popular Posts