The Needles

I'm a little irked that blogspot is not letting me post my creative photography.

But the point of this post is to compare shots I've had. I'm thinking about the shots in my toe last year. Were they as painful as the shots in my armpit I received earlier today?

I didn't shout out with the toe shots, but I did with the armpit. So I guess
hands down the armpit shots were worse. My mrsa filled cyst has been anesthetized, nicked, drained,
cultured and bandaged. I'm hoping to be bacteria free asap.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ouch!!!
Gross!!!
Yuck!!!
I'm taking it that you are not travelling?
N
LH said…
Nope. Trip cancelled.
I think that was a good idea, considering.
Anonymous said…
v.good idea.
but mrsa?! Geez!
N
Anonymous said…
Different shots do have different pain levels. That's for sure. The armpit is not a good place.
jw
Anonymous said…
OMG! I can't even imagine a shot in the armpit. They would have to knock me out first.
D/
cb said…
Yikes! Now I get the Neil Young quote. I really hope you are feeling better and the mrsa business is going away.
cb
Anonymous said…
i am sad to know that Cari gave up the struggle yesterday (Tuesday).

D/
Julie Anna said…
mrsa? omg! Hope all is well soon. The shot does not sound like anything I ever want to experience.
Anonymous said…
Reminder to Coaches from Cathy Toll:
They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. Carl Buechner

D/

Popular Posts