The Show

Still no luck posting my creative photography. I'll get to the bottom of this sooner or later. I accidentally deleted an entire class worth of testing data from the palm pilot testing reports page, but after an hour on the phone with some testing site fixer, I did get to the bottom of the problem, and restored the class. So, in other words, I will get to the bottom of my photography problem as well.

We saw Lucinda Williams last night. She seemed to like the Bluebird. Kept saying stuff like, "This place is great!" and "We like playing in little rock clubs like this!" So that made all of us happy that she was enjoying herself. One gal near me kept texting and taking pictures with her handheld. She kept sticking her camera up in front of my view. I finally said to Husbandman, "Grab that device and throw it. Throw it as far as you can." He agreed it would be a good idea, but preferred not to take action at that time. My favorite songs were: You Took My Joy. Change the Locks. Atonement.

Comments

Julie Anna said…
I love Lucinda Williams! Too bad that awesome stuff like this happens hours past my usual bedtime. I can barely stay up past nine. This would make me feel old if not for the fact that up until 9, I rarely sit down. I should try sitting down and staying up later sometimes I guess.
LH said…
I was tired by the end, but I did stay til the final encore song, so I was fairly proud of myself.

Are you lotusing
Anonymous said…
Go to Kate DiCamillo's website. Click on her Journal, and then look at July 2008. See that she's listed Lucinda Williams among the "oil(s) for her lamp."

D/
KC said…
Lucinda got married on stage in Minneapolis! Cool, right?
Anonymous said…
Staph--GROSS!
I hate being sick. My nose has not stopped running for 2 days now and I am sneezing like crazy! It is not fun! Kill that staph!
N

Popular Posts