The Plans


I'm putting together possible routine scenarios for the summer. Being the mistress of maladies, I am hampered in my exercise plan by 1.) plantar fasciitis and b.) an allergy to the sun which creates itchy bumps all over my neck, arms and legs. No worries, I'll figure it out. I'm feeling upbeat after a lovely trip to our neighbors in the north. After I'm through guiding #1 son through the art of cleaning a hamster cage, I'll spend some time watering my garden, after liberally applying #70 sunblock.

Comments

Anonymous said…
#1. Carolyn claims she told you what to get to relieve your plantar affliction.
#2. For goodness sakes, don't water your garden. The ground is soaked enough, and more rain in on the way this weekend.
D/
Anonymous said…
PS:
1. Saw your article.
2. Glad you got your luggage.
3. Missed you and yours at the rain soaked party for Mitzi's parents.
4. Looking forward to seeing pics of your trip.
5. Leaving Tuesday for "camping" trip to NC. where they predict ore rainstorms.
D/
Anonymous said…
more rainstorms, not ore rainstorms
LH said…
Hey friendie,
I do not recall any advice from Carolyn re the fasciitis. Please ask her and transmit the info.
Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding. Wanna meet up on Sunday some time???
Anonymous said…
i am like the proverbial chicken trying to get ready for the trip.
But, if it's not thunderstorming, Sunday meeting time sounds good. Maybe in the afternoon? I have to go to Carolyn's early evening.
If it's not too hot, my patio is ready for sitting.

I'll ask Carolyn again. Something about something you put in your shoes. Cures or eases or something the plantar. Said she told you at Fritz's house.
D/
LH said…
i'm vaguely remembering now. I have those.
i think the only thing that 's going to help me is never walking again.

Popular Posts