The Reports

Second term report cards are done and ready to distribute. I wrote my comments while waiting for a mammogram. Having only 18 peeps is a miracle. Another miracle is the general improvement in behavior. I'm not sure if it was all the parental phone calls, or the nifty knitters that everyone's crazy over, or what. But we keep getting compliments and we actually have started getting work done regularly. At this new workplace, I've had to be kind of mean and crabby, and a kid remarked the other day that things had improved in that department as well. I agreed with her and then she said, "We're not bad anymore." Not sure why they're not bad anymore, but let's not look a gift horse in the mouth. And let's also knock on some wood.

Comments

Anonymous said…
this was just a routine mammogram, right?
LH said…
correct, routine.
but also long overdue.
diss work put me off track on many items.
that's my semi valid excuse.
Julie Anna said…
I just had the mammogram after too many years of putting it off, too, with one excuse or another. But I'm caught up, and glad to hear you are too, friend. I've read some sources that says women our age only need to go once every two years, but the very nice mammogram folks and other sources are adamant about every year. I'm not sure what to think.

Popular Posts