The Beginning


A new year begins and we all feel some hope about what's to come. I talked to a good pal tonight about my hurt ankle and he's going to take up his doctorly identity and order up the boot for me to wear around for a few weeks. He thinks my ankle can be cured. I didn't tell you all about my ankle injury because I didn't want to worry you, but let me tell you, the ankle pain has been severe. But don't worry, help (the boot) is on the way. Happy 2008 good friends. With the boot in my future, I'm feeling upbeat.

Comments

Anonymous said…
One of the case studies used as an example in my mandatory online sexual harassment prevention training had to do with whether or not employers at the gorilla refuge where Koko the gorilla lives could force female employees at the refuge to remove their shirts as a condition of employment because Koko has indicated she likes nipples.

Answer: No.

mary
LH said…
that sounds like a fun training. sometimes these things really need to be laid out for one and all.

i just read an article in the sunday nyt mag about a chimp that died in 2007 with quite amazing language skills.

happy ny, m!

Popular Posts