The Mayor

Homework for last week: Write a letter to our mayor telling him what you think about our town. Most letters mailable: thoughtful and to the point. This letter won't be in the envelope with the others:
"Dear Mayor,
What I enjoy about this town is that it's peaceful and the kids can do different activities. It is also very clean and the schools are great, especially mine. Keep this to yourself, Last Name of Mayor, but this school is funner than my old school and I'm serious. Keep this to yourself, or I'll hunt you down."

Maybe we'll just erase that last threatening line.

Comments

Undomestic said…
Oh my! Do we give him extra points for strong voice?
LH said…
We could give HER (Detroit girl) extra points. She's a funny kid. Gave me a hug yesterday out of the blue and then held up her fists and shouted at the ceiling, "I'm getting SOFT! I'm GETTING SOFT!" with a tone of utter despair.
KC said…
this kid cracks me up. classic.
Julie Anna said…
too funny. Speaking of kiddos, did number one get the coats to you?

Popular Posts