The Anecdotes

#1. I had a dream last night about M, a sweet kiddo in my class who can be incorrigible and who talks about his dad often. Whenever I take a photo of M he wants to know if he can send a copy to his dad. I've given him a few photos here and there. I think his dad's incarcerated, but I can't be certain. In my dream, I was in a jail with M, and we were showing his dad a 3 page story M wrote about the Transformers and Optimus Prime especially. His dad was proud and M seemed to be proud. I felt proud that I could hook these 2 up this way.
#2. This morning, bumps appeared on my right shin (and fewer bumps on my left shin) and this brought back memories of the horrible polymorphous light eruption I had a few years back after a trip to Florida. After gathering evidence on the internets, Husbandman agrees with me that my diagnosis is probably correct. I'm feeling a little scared because a few years ago I was covered with itchy skin that would not go away for weeks, but at this moment in time, the itching isn't too bad and I have applied cortisone, the typical treatment. Here's a further complication. Tomorrow I have a massage appt., and I suppose I'll ask massage giver to avoid my shins, for obvious reasons. I wonder what she will think about that. It will be doubly embarrassing because I'm not shaving my legs, for obvious reasons. I've considered canceling the massage, but in my heart of hearts, I don't want to.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Among a return from sunny Florida, the forthcoming boot (for hurt ankle previously noted), current cortisone treatment and pending massage, you should be feeling pretty primo, Doc!!! Happy 2008!
Anonymous said…
hi, lee. i'm really sorry about the boot and the rash. still, happy new year.
LH said…
Hey dolls, the boot is going to be a good thing I think. Friend Dr.JR says 3 weeks of the boot could really cure this pesky ligament. And the rash so far is not too bad, limited to right shin only.
Happy 2008 pallies, I'm feeling a surge of commitment to cleaning my house and dismantling the tree today. woohoo.

Popular Posts