The Beginning

Tell you what, the last few days have been anxiety ridden. Too much newness for me every where I turned. But today the splitclass came on in and we ended up having a good day.
Now that I've met them, I feel I can start planning and breathing once again. They love my pseudodog Carney and my assorted other geegaws....electric pencil sharpener, post its. Like me, they love the supplies. We're going to get along okay. Especially if that one kid who had to meet with me at recess to do some goal setting can shape up a bit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had a great day too! So glad they didn't cuss you! Can't wait to catch up on it all!
N
LH said…
all that tense expectation around the first day of school. Yikes.
there was no cussing. Some eye rolling, but lots of hugging too.
I didn't think I wanted to move down to the littles again, but yesterday I was remembering the good parts. They're pretty darned sweet.
LH said…
what about tutto bene tomorrow evening? what about it, peeps?
Anonymous said…
I think Tutto bene sounds great! Time??? Will you be walking there right after school, you townie?!
N
LH said…
530?
Anonymous said…
I think 5:30 works. I will check at home tonight.
N
Anonymous said…
I'm on for 5:30. Just let me know for sure. I can't stay too late though.
N
LH said…
cu there

Popular Posts