The Meetings

Okay, so there were a lot of meetings today. I had a little time to work in my new room after the meetings. I put up a poster of a row of puppies in colorful sneakers. The kiddos should like that I believe. I can only hope.
I had to bring in a foto today so I could collage my foto and interests. Problem is all my fotos have me with wine glass in hand. That's when having a good friend called goodfriendmenosky comes in handy. I had multiple copies of ONE foto she had taken that is just me, staring off into space attractively, now the centerpiece of an attractive collage. Not to brag but I have to say, my collage was one of the best.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmm,mm. Did you think about using the one where you're sucking up oxygen?
Has Carney moved in yet?
As for the cussing, try being like Monsieur Noel. Give them a book of coupons or vouchers, and include one for cussing.
LH said…
Carney has a whole set up. i'll take some pix. The guy basically has a little apt. v. cool. i may have to borrow the farting dog book from you.

Popular Posts