The Reservations

Yesterday I met with fantasticyoungteacher who is going to take over my job at the compound. She's fantastic and yes she is young. She's so excited and for some reason I felt myself out of sorts after we met. I think I may have stayed at old school a little too long; it's hard for me to muster gusto for it, though I do feel attached in a plethora of ways. I wish fyt well and I am happy for her excitement. I need to let go of oldschool, but 17 years is a long time to spend in a spot. On a separate topic, that No Reservations movie is not very good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Check with fyt around Sept 4 and see if any of that gusto is gone yet?!-------as for you, hope you find your change to be a good one--I'm feeling the love for ya!
LH said…
good point sister woman.
I'm looking forward to the change.
so far so good at any rate.

latergator,l

Popular Posts