The Ticking

Clock's ticking down, quite loudly at this point. I have an outline for the last chapter, and it's decent, but can I pull the trigger and write the sentences that may, allegedly, transform said outline into a concluding chapter? I'm having some serious doubts, my friends, serious doubts. A book I'm reading says that doubt fuels creativity, but I honestly doubt the veracity of that statement. Good pal KR is coming back and I'm going to have to find a new place to work by Thursday. Or maybe he can just go work at a coffee shop somewhere? I need more time. I simply need more time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ok - just go for it mah frand. you may have to LOG OUT of the e-mail for a day or two. i will personally be sad, but that is a small price to pay for the last chapter.... onward!
KC said…
I have no doubts. I desire to send you a simple and heartfelt message: YOU CAN DO IT!
LH said…
let's not be hasty about the email mahfrond, email endorphins encourage the work. ithink i read that somewhere.

thanks u 2.
KC said…
yeah, i was going to say - let's not abandon the email. ;)

Popular Posts