The Freak


I'm going to stay here in this office until I finish the two pager task of describing why I'm switching gears at the end of the diss and writing in a new format. If I could get this written, I could move onto the flipping last chapter of the diss. But of course I keep noodling around and acting like a freak. I bought some aromatherapy patches that are supposed to help reduce stress. I have one stuck to my chest right now. I give it a sniff every now and again. It's not doing much, to tell you the truth. I hope I can go home tonight and sleep in my own bed. But there's only one way that's going to be possible and I think we both know what that is. If you're unsure, re-read line one of this post.

Comments

LH said…
okay, i lied. i'm leaving. but i actually did make some progress.
Undomestic said…
You can do it!!!!!

The fact that you bought some aromatherapy patches just cracks me up!
LH said…
thanks, c. I'm in again today, trying to finish off this little job. i bought a whole box of patches, for different conditions. stress, low energy, aches and pains. I'll keep you posted.
KC said…
i like the aroma therapy patches too. buying stuff has been really therapeutic for me this summer. maybe i'll have to look into a box of patches.
Julie Anna said…
you might try some tiny bottles of essential oil. I find "cedar" to be very calming. If you are still freaking out, I can burn you a copy of an Indian chant cd if you like. It is very calming without being distracting. And also, I have forced myself to start blogging again.
LH said…
Julie, I love your new blog entries. I've waited too long my friend, so don't do that again, please. And yes, I need the Indiana chanting.

Popular Posts