Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Decision


Not sure if I should go out and get a latte and a sandwich or continue revising 12. Time is slipping away ridiculously.
I think I'm figuring something out. I'll keep you posted.
Foto Credit: Goodpalmenosky

7 comments:

LH said...

don't tell anyone, but i think i'm done with 12. i'm going to read it over. stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

Well...?

Anonymous said...

Yes, well......? Have we departed from the penultimate?

LH said...

Stick a fork in it. It's done.

I'm happy as a clam right now.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy as a clam FOR ya!----You GO Lee-Dawg!!!!---xxxx0000

KC said...

Lee, omg. you're amazing.

Anonymous said...

Happy as a clam in high tide.
jw

The Retirement Saga

Retirement is like being on summer vacation for the rest of your life. You can mostly do whatever you want. Right now I’m watching a lot o...