The Bounty

You know that game where you unwrap books and then you steal them from one another? We play that at my TAWL group party every year and I usually do not come home with a good book. That's just how it is. Teen daughter wished me well tonight as I left the house, but reminded me to have low expectations. My strategy tonight was to be ruthless. I stole book after book and in the end I left with an autographed copy of David Bergen's The Time In Between. It just won the Manitoba Book of the Year award. So obviously it's good. The back says it's erotic and hypnotic. Needless to say, more evidence of its goodness. Posted by Picasa

Comments

hr said…
Wow you're fast!

The stealing was brutal. You may remember that was the book I started with and tried to steal back many times. Sigh...

It was great to see you!
LH said…
It was great to see you too, but too brief. let's get together asap. would be great to see a new pic of leo on the blog. hinting.

Popular Posts