The Card

All the stockings are hung by the chimney, etc. Gifts were bought, trees were decorated. The only thing that didn't happen? The holiday cards. I decided to give myself some slack on that one. So here's my card. The run down on the family? We're all good. Husbandman's making a goat cheese souffle today. Teen Daughter will start driving school in 2 weeks. #1 son started sleeping later this year. Never thought that would happen. And I worked for 2 hours yesterday on the diss, and may be finishing chapter one this week. Hoorah. We all enjoyed King Kong yesterday. Right now, the coffee's brewing and we have some gifts to open. Peace to all in 2006. Love 2 U.... l, p, q, r.

Comments

Anonymous said…
One of the best Holiday Letters I've received. Your day sounds awesome.
L., JW
KC said…
merry christmas to the family leeway. :)
Anonymous said…
Merry Evertyhing Indiana loves. Cristmas at the parental compound was great. In keeping with the holiday tradition brother Barry wore his Hoosiers T. Paula and I were thrilled to have our new calendar. If it were not for l,p,r,q we would be still looking at checkbooks for the dates!! We love you kids.
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas! I'm just about to start writing our holiday newsletter, but I decided to peek at your blog first! We're leaving tomorrow for our too-long drive to PA- see you when we get back! Love to you all!

Popular Posts