The Avoidance

The new Frey book is a good one. A million little pieces. I may make some tea and read on the couch. Snow's falling and it's very beautiful outside. The sixers hoped for early dismissal today but I am crossing my fingers for a 2 hour delay tomorrow. There's not too much better in this world than a 2 hour delay. I have papers to grade and midterms to muster and a dissertation that's down in the dumps. But a 2 hour delay could set everything right. A sixer showed me how to cross 2 sets of fingers on both hands while also crossing arms and legs. So please make sure you do this before bed tonight and say delay 3 times. I don't ask for much. Posted by Picasa

Comments

jm said…
Everyone in my writing classes at The Loft is talking about this author. I can't wait to read him!
LH said…
i wish i had taken a writing class at the Loft last year. i used to work in their coffee shop and think about taking a class there. i've spent the last 3 hours reading the book and i'm not going to get any grading done tonight. i can tell.
Anonymous said…
Haven't been to the blogs for a while. What a welcome treat it is to read your words, lh. I have missed them.
LH said…
Hey ms. jdoc, life's been good today. we had a snowday so we had a lazy morning and then i had a facial. yeeha.
i'm trying to talk myself into grading some papers now. is your computer fixed yet?????????????

Popular Posts