The Jokes

We went to hear Margaret Cho. I have a lot of respect for Margaret Cho. She has been in comedy for 35 years and as you probably know, I just finished up my 34th year of teaching America's youth.  In short, Margaret and I have devoted our lives to our respective fields.   I also think she's on the good side of political issues, in that she agrees with my point of view much of the time.  Despite our strong bond, Margaret and I just could not get on the same page last night.  Her jokes didn't interest me and I found many to be annoying.  Out of respect, I gave Margaret a heartfelt ovation, but we just weren't in sync and quite honestly, I place most of the blame on Margaret.

Comments

mm said…
I'm sure it was Margaret. She needs to "get her act together."
Anonymous said…
I would give you a standing ovation for the 34 years you have dedicated to the children. I really would.
jw
KC said…
I laughed really hard at this. I'm sure it's Margaret's fault. Come on, Margaret! Let's not go on the road with sub-standard material.
LH said…
I hope she reads this blog. Because I think it could help her.

Popular Posts