Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Best Book

Just finished reading, and crying about, Rain Reign, by Ann M. Martin.  In my opinion, Rain Reign is the best book in the universe.   I spent the last 30 pages crying away in public, at the coffee shop.  No one even noticed and I didn't even care. Thank you coffee shop patrons for not intervening as I convulsed over the best book on the table in front of me.

Everyone in this place looks pretty cheerful, but who knows? The woman who is the daughter of a Rosie the Riveter is here as usual.  She is working on a crossword.  She brings her own mug from home every day for her coffee.  It's a white ceramic mug with a peacock feather pattern. I hope she's well.

3 comments:

mm said...

I love that she brings her own mug. Do you have a favorite mug?

Anonymous said...

Boo Globus! Boo! Ann Martin is a genius!!
jw

KC said...

I also dislike the globus!!! I can't wait to read this book.