The Lights

We are up early on Christmas morn.  Mom woke up at 3 am to start stuffing the bird.  Then there were potatoes to peel.  I got up around 6 and Little Sister brought me coffee.  Dad's sitting upright, sound asleep next to me on the couch as I blog.  #1 Son is reading. Husbandman should wake up soon.  Mom has a recipe for him to make called Christmas Morning French Toast.  Then we'll drive Dad to mass. Later Big Sister and Big Brother will arrive for old school merriment. But right now it's quiet and the tree is shiny.  It's a good morning for wishing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! love love love!
jw
mm said…
I kinda want to know what #1 Son is reading.
LH said…
Wish you Merry Merry 2, Judith. LOVE 2 U....

MM, he's reading Ironweed. Such a great one.
KC said…
I really love this photo.

Popular Posts