Penultimate Blog Challenge #29: NEW CAR


Geez louise, I've spent too much time trying to upload music to this vuvox about the new car

I've got to let it go.  I wanted to be playing Katy Perry's FIREWORKS in the background because I've heard that's a very inspirational song.  So please try to imagine that song playing while you watch. Or sing it yourself if you happen to know it.  

The new car is a manual transmission and I'm happy about that.  We used to have a corolla that was manual transmission and I enjoyed the driving of it.  Buying the new car was not too stressful.  We said a price, they said a price.  We started walking out the door.  They ran after us and gave us a new price.  We shook hands.  The car dealer guy was a parent of a kid at the compound, so that was a little weird.  But it's here and I think I'm going to be the primary driver of this new car.  I really love it. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
That car is v. cool! Can you take me somewhere in it?
N
Anonymous said…
Love the smell of a new car. Great pic of the kids.
cb said…
Congrats on the car!
The Katy Perry song is very inspirational -- the video is a trip.
Y'all had an earthquake out there?!?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
kc said…
Awesome!!

I know the problem on the VuVox... you have to upload music that is not protected by some kind of digital copyright protection. So, anything from iTunes WILL NOT upload. My seniors in Mass Media learned this.

One of them figured out a way around it, but I had no idea what she was talking about.

This car is way rad. I also enjoy driving manual transmissions. I drove them exclusively until the I tried to drive with the children. Then, it's nice to have a free hand for shoving junk food and pacifiers into the back seat.

CONGRATS!
Anonymous said…
Very cool car! It looks like you. happy to see it has SOUL.

BTW, I sent you a FB message.

D/
dw said…
Very cool, LH! Getting a new car - either new or used - is always really exciting, I think.
Anonymous said…
When r we going to see the elephants in Tennessee?
Anonymous said…
Dig the new vehicle! I too love a manual transmission. Have never owned a car without one.

Well, I own half of Bob's automatic Subaru Outback, but I don't really drive it that much. He surrendered a manual Honda 10 years ago to get it and claims he doens't miss shifting at all. Wacky.

mem in CA
LH said…
So far I have not been the primary driver of the new vehicle, the Kia Soul. But that could change.

I may see True Grit this afternoon. You in, Nance?

Popular Posts