Blog Ch9Russell Brand: Booky Wook 2--This Time Its Personal - The Treatment on KCRW





Russell Brand: Booky Wook 2--This Time Its Personal - The Treatment on KCRW

Hey, I've worked on TWO pieces of embedded literacy media in the past 2 days: a museum box and a voice thread.
Could not embed either one.

Yes, I'm ticked off, but I'm going to keep on with strength and stamina.

In the meantime, I really enjoyed listening to Russell Brand on The Treatment, my new favorite podcast.

You may as well.

Comments

Jim said…
Who the heck knew Russel Brand was so fricking intelligent? It's crazy how smart he sounds here. His vocabulary is off the hook, as well. If you just listen to him, he sounds like a brilliant college professor. Crazy. Thanks for the link.
kc said…
Well, you've pointed out an important truth of being a media creator: sometimes things don't work.

This is a great pic of #1.
mm said…
I appreciate the Russell Brand link. It's my lunchtime listening.
dw said…
KC and I loved "Get Him To The Grek" which starred Russel Brand. I think most comedians are pretty smart. Otherwise, how could they think up such witty things?
LH said…
I borrowed Booky Wook. Gotta read it now.

Popular Posts