BlogCh #11: GPMs Collage


Good pal Menosky used PIKNIK to join my foto of #1 with her foto which is called Jazz In Motion.
I love it.  And I still get credit for the blogging challenge because I had to save it and embed it here in alittleleeway.
Today was a long day because I went to a "Literacy Cohort" meeting at ye olde administratione buildinge.  I was looking forward to a night of trying to embed some media literacy, but come to find out, #1 son has a jazz concert at ye olde highe schoole.  I wasn't going to go but maybe I will.  This will involve getting out of my pajamas, but that's the kind of sacrifice I'm willing to make for my child.

Comments

mm said…
How was the concert? It's hard to believe you can't go in your pajamas.
LH said…
The concert was awesome. I was so glad I went.
Only wearing pajamas would have made it better.

Now we're home, basking in the afterglow of some great, jazzy, jazz.
dw said…
That's great parenting!

Popular Posts