Blog Ch 18 Animation?

Testing by lheffern

Make your own| Clone and edit

Not sure even what to call this.  All I know is that DailyRos's pals encouraged me to try some 3D gif animation of some photos for my next blogging challenge.  This is not 3D gif animation, but it's getting late, and sometimes you have to settle.
Good news: That Love and Other Drugs movie is okay.  Not great, but some fine chemistry between the principals.
Also, Husbandman and I played darts at a local saloon this evening.

Comments

mm said…
Cool site! I'm not sure if I could have made that one work.
Anonymous said…
Hope he left the crisco at home and did NOT grease your darts (although if you greased his, way to go!)
N
KC said…
Neat animation! I haven't even thought about learning to animate things, but I bet it would be cool to try.
jdoc said…
Even though I skipped out on the contest, I'm really enjoying the new media. Well done!

Popular Posts