Blog Ch 24: War Is Over



I always like hearing this song this time of year. I think it's probably the only Christmas
anti war song, but maybe not, I'm not sure. Today was a good day of traditions. My mom spent the day cooking pies. DailyRos baked cookies. I tried to keep the kitchen tidy. Brotherman and Sistuh, B and B met us for lunch. A few hours of wrapping in the afternoon. We watched It's a Wonderful Life. You've gotta love Mr. Potter. He's just a crank through and through. Right this very moment, my mom's at midnight mass and good man Husbandman accompanied her. I'm going to owe him for this one. What a nicey.

Hope everyone gets something nice in their stockings. And so, happy Xmas.

Comments

And what have you done? A lot, Mamacita! Thanks for a great Christmas weekend with your wonderful fam! -TwentySomethingDaughter
LH said…
This has been a great trip doll. Love your latest blog entry. I wondered why you ran out of the room right before George started berating his family!
Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas friends!!! Ros, thanks for more blogging-what a gift! Lee, I love your stories, but mostly your friendship! Again, it must be said, "I love you guys!" Enjoy the day with fam! (ps, loved the tweet-made me laugh!)
N
LH said…
Hey Nance. It's all good! I just made a green bean casserole. Before that I made a broccoli rice casserole.

Now I should have time to fool around with my movie about Lupe's life.

Love you too good friend!
kc said…
I love this song, too. It's on our Christmas playlist.

I agree with N - knowing you all is a great gift!!

Merry Christmas!!
dw said…
Merry (late) Christmas! We do love this song. We listen to Sarah McLaughlin's (sp?) version off her Wintersong CD. Best Christmas album ever.
LH said…
john and yoko's war is over ad is in the nyt today.

just fyi.

Popular Posts