The Watershed

So far, I've made 50 turns around the sun.  And so far, it's been a great ride. 
The trip to Maine was fab.  These D5 sisters draw on all the peeps I love.  People like Nancy
Atwell and Donald Graves.  And they talk about miscue analysis and kid choice and
actual reading and writing.  So refreshing!  I had a few nice walks and took some photos of lighthouses,
fall foliage and tall ships. Colleagues were funny and relaxed and extremely collegial.

I wake up this morning ready to seize the day and this generous gift of a promising year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lee!
I hope the next 50 are filled with love, joy, and passion.
D/
LH said…
Thx, D. I'm loving my birthday!
Love, Joy, Passion. A new mantra for me????
Anonymous said…
Great mantra! Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy this glorious day of YOU!!!!
N
mm said…
Happy Birthday!!
Anonymous said…
ipad!!Get out!!!!I can just imagine your happy little self. Now, if they made iphones that big so we wouldn't lose them, that might be next!
N
Kc said…
Great entry for a great birthday!! I'm so happy you got your iPad!! Tell me what u think of it,
Anonymous said…
Huzzah! You got your iPad!!
Cover it and yourself with velcro - and then ENJOY!

D/
cb said…
An IPad is exciting!

And a Vespa is an excellent IPad accessory (or app?). Just sayin'.

Happy day after your birthday and have fun celebrating with Dr. P today.

Love,
cb
LH said…
Hey Dolls,
Yes, I love my new iPad so much. I want to marry it.

Today is Husbandman's birthday. I love this doubling up of the birthday biz.

Thanks for the well wishes good friends!
Anonymous said…
Congrats on getting an iPad! Very exciting.
jw

Popular Posts