The Horror

Last night we saw Catfish.  That movie had some creepy twists and turns and my stomach started ACHING about half way through.  I kept thinking that this documentary resembled a horror film. Then I spent about 2 hours googling everything I could find about the movie.  Many reviewers compared it to a Hitchcock film.  So that validated my feelings.  I wish you would all see Catfish so we could have a chat about it.  I also wish everyone would read Room asap so we could chat about that.
You're all (all 3 of you) probably wondering how the ncte talk is doing.  Not great.  It's very hard and I'm freaking out.  But I have gotten some work done and that's better than not getting any work done.
Tomorrow I have to finish compound work all day so it will be Tuesday night before I get back to this herculean task.  I wish I could just say that I'm doing the best I can.  But honestly, I'm not sure I am doing the absolute best I can.   I could actually probably do a lot better if I actually really tried. And it probably would have helped a little if KC had never recommended the Angry Birds app to me.  But let's just put that out of our minds and think about it tomorrow or sometime after that. We go through this year after year.  Would we really have it any other way?  I mean I probably would have it some other way if push really came to shove, but it's time to just watch the Giants losing to the Rangers and read a bit on the iPad.  And hope for the best on the dawning of a new day in the morn.

Comments

mm said…
Angry Birds is addicting to quite addicting... don't let it suck you in.
LH said…
I'm working on it! I left the iPad at home today.
Anonymous said…
Did you get the grant done? I'm the worst at writing grants. I become indignant when they ask such stupid questions. I think, just give me the money. I know what I'm doing.
jw
LH said…
I got my part done and then I sent it over to bosslady.
I always worry that I'm overselling, but I guess a grant isn't the time to act all humble and meek?
Anonymous said…
I actually think that's the hardest part of writing a grant.
jw

Popular Posts