The Table

This year, I'm a co-manager of Homework Table.  For 40 minutes each day, little peeps who did not do their homework at their actual homes come to "homework table" instead of having fun at recess.  Some of the kiddos have no idea how to do the homework.  Some of them can barely write their own names if you want to know the god's honest truth.  So I look thru their hw packets, find the easiest assignments and then basically walk up to the board and have them copy brief, but relevant answers.  I get those little peeps through that homework like there's no tomorrow.  Their heads are spinning by the time they leave, but their homework is in the bag.  I'm not crazy about homework and I don't care for homework table, but I get the job done.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Homework sucks!!!! Especially when I am trying to get my teen do do some!
N
LH said…
Hey Lady, Are you a grandmother today?
Anonymous said…
Just call us Nini and Poppi! All went well. Called her at 6:30 and she sounded tired, but good. Fifi has a good set of lungs on him-could hear him in the background. We'll probably see him sometime tomorrow or on the weekend. I think I'm going to pop in at FV tonight.
N
LH said…
Good news all around.
A new little friend in the world. Congrats, Nini! C U 2nite!
Anonymous said…
Congrats, Nancy!!
kc said…
Congrats, N!!

lh, i feel really bad about this homework issue. i'm kind of down on homework this year.
Anonymous said…
OK, a plan is forming for Noisey Nancy to come and visit the 2nd graders--maybe our classes will exchange notes and do a field trip as well. Maybe one day I will have to ride my bike down the b-line trail and pop in or give a little SHOUT to the kiddos. Maybe WE can make something really fun and good happen!!!! YES WE CAN!
N
LH said…
I love this plan, Nini.

Popular Posts