The Meeting

Big end of year meeting today. When you work at a Title I school, there's a "black box" with 20 folders inside. You have to fill the folders with documentation of various sorts. It's a huge job and maybe a little ridiculous. But at the end of the meeting some of the colleagues said some really nice things about working with yours truly, alittleleeway, and that felt good. Basically, every little bit helps. We have 13 days to go. Lots to do still. This week I read Frederick to the Kinders. Then we talked about what our contribution would be if we lived in a chatty family of field mice. Then we made some pretty cool ripped paper collages of little mice doing various jobs: singing, cooking, reading books. Whenever I get to be with the kinders, it's usually a pretty good day.

Comments

KC said…
I have a great literacy coach at my school who also works her butt off, so I'm appreciating your work from afar. Great job.

My big end-of-year meeting and doo-dah is next week. Already nervous.
Anonymous said…
Well deserved comments, my dear.
jw

Popular Posts