The Waiting

6 more solid hours of hard honest labor and I'm on spring break. Everyone's going on traveling trips, but we have no plans. I'm going to just live in the moment and make every second count.
If I can get through tomorrow in one piece, I'm going to live life to the fullest for the entire break. I've been kicked out of the compound. To save $, they're not allowing us in to the site over break. I have some insecurity about not being able to go into work. But maybe I can adapt. I think they could have let us in for one day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
1. Another great photo.
2. I'll be back in town, and free as a bird all week, starting Monday. Why don't you come over one day for wine and books. (I'm still gimpy despite the horse needles in my knee.)
3. It will be good for you to stay away from that place for an entire week.
D/
LH said…
I would love that. Wednesday? THANKS!
Anonymous said…
ENJOY your break sweet Lee-Dawg!! Maybe we'll do a road trip up your way soon xoxoxoxoxo B%B
Anonymous said…
Tony Bennett says we only work 6 hours a day. And no work on our days off. How wrong can one man be?
jw
Anonymous said…
Yes. Wednesday!
See you then.

D/

Popular Posts