The Help

Once again I tried to help others today, with mixed results. Husbandman made dinner products for some wonderful pals tonight. My contribution was carrying one of the fine dishes from the car to the front door. I tripped on the front steps causing the pyrex dish containing the delicious entree to fall onto the limestone porch, exploding into 1,000 shards of glass. Husbandman had made two dishes so he turned around and went home to get the other and I helped sweep up. I'm still mortified about the entire fiasco.
On the good side of the day, Nance and El baked us a peach pie! How awesome is that? I was terrified I would drop it on the way home, but it's here safe and sound.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How is the pie? You have to let us know. It might be too juicey? I'll need to work on the topping-I think it should have more of a cobbler-type topping? Maybe some kind with oats? I hope it is delicious. Poor Q. I will bake him something for his recovery tomorrow, as he will be out of it today. Maybe El can hang with him a bit tomorrow? Txt me and let me know how it goes for him,pt times tomorrow, etc.
N
Anonymous said…
Those knee pics are really gross.
N
LH said…
I know. Those pix make me sick.

I had the apple slice for breakfast and it was fantastic.

Saving the peach for post op.
thanks so much doll!

Popular Posts