The Pictures

I've run through about all of my Kabul pix, the ones I want to post anyway. Now I'm ready for another adventure. It'll probably be a good one.

As #1 son said last night, "Aren't you excited that we get to live for awhile and go on so many great adventures?" He was playing Lord of the Rings online at that point, so maybe he was talking about his avatar, or to someone else's avatar. It was hard to tell.

But I thought it was a good, profound question to keep in my mind as I walk around the planet. I'm going to work on boosting my excitement level as I venture forth on my next quest. The Farmer's Market.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree with #1 son's comment. :)
jw
KC said…
the kabul pics have been awesome.
cb said…
What did you buy at the market?
Anonymous said…
Well I realize you didn't ask me, but we bought the following:
strawberries, raspberries,
blackberries,
gravenstein apples,green beans, an onion, and a tri-tip. Oh, and some gerbera daisies.

Mary & Bob
lee said…
what's a tri-tip?

We got bread, cheese, honey, tomatoes and a watermelon.

And did you know I'm growing a butternut squash?
Anonymous said…
Hey!!! We went to the farmer's market and I didn't see you there!! It was after soccer...

streiby
Anonymous said…
Tri-tip is a cut of beef. Prather Ranch, grass fed. If you're gonna eat meat, and we still do...

I did not know about the b. squash. We have been growing, eating, and giving away prodigious quantities of zucchini and pattypan squash. And I actually like butternut squash. Soup. Risotto. Yummmm.

mary
cb said…
I like hearing about all farmers market purchases. I went last Thursday and bought an orchid melon and a watermelon, strawberries, carrots, zucchini, peppers and lettuce. We are growing tomatoes and there are just a few blackberries left. I love butternut squash!

Popular Posts