The Job



The classroom is nearly packed, thanks to Husbandman who got bossed around yesterday quite a lot. After 4 hours, Husbandman wanted to stop. "My spirit's been broken," he muttered, walking out of the building to wait in the car while I finished up a few more things.

My new job has a lot of meetings to it. Today I'm going to an all day meeting on differentiation. It's not so bad going to meetings when you're not being taken away from a classroom full of peeps to attend. Basically, I have a new attitude about meetings this year. Maybe I'll learn some stuff.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's funny...
KC said…
i'm really impressed with your attitude. i'm planning on having the BEST ATTITUDE EVER this year, too. actually, i'm planning to be a BRIGHT LIGHT.

you are an inspiration.

Popular Posts