The History

At the beginning of the year, our local history center came to the school to ask teachers to do projects related to our school building since our school will be torn down right after they finish building our new school which they work on every day and this week they are jackhammering away at geothermal holes, 180 of them, while I'm teaching. Anyway, I digress. We did work on a history project, and I brought the writing and the photos to the history center yesterday. The director was nice, but we both knew the photos were pretty crappy and the writing wasn't actually very historical in nature. But at least I finished a project and I don't need to worry anymore about this item that has been on my "to do" list for 4 months.

Comments

LH said…
Good news. the history center peeps emailed me today and they're going to display some of the writing and photos of the peeps. yeeha.
Anonymous said…
Yippee! I bet they're great. what exactly did they focus on in their writing?
jw
LH said…
They made those "faces and places" zines, focusing on school. Each peep will get one piece displayed at the museum.
Anonymous said…
I must go seem them.
jw
KC said…
that sounds great. wish i could view the display.
Anonymous said…
Kudos to you and your peeps!
D/

Popular Posts