The Rally

I've been having some election anxiety and most of the people I know are having it too. Actually everyone I talk to seems to have it, even the people that I don't know but just speak to in passing. Everyone's freaking out about the future of our country and our world if we don't elect Barack. So today I went to hear Jane Pauley speak at a rally. She says that one paper recently had a typo that said she was "stomping" for Obama and she kind of liked that concept. She says she's been stomping all over Indiana for the past month and believes the Hoosier state will be going for Obama on November 4. I was feeling pretty good about things until Jane mentioned that Dems are better at registering voters, but Repubs are better at getting to the polls. What's up with that, Dems? Just go vote. It's not difficult in the least. If you need a ride, I'll take you. If you need me to watch your kid, I'll do it (except from 1 to 2 because I'm having a stress relieving massage that day). But the point is...get the job done. Please.

Comments

Julie Anna said…
I don't know how people get cute outfits on their cat. I've tried and my cat will have none of that. If I could get her to wear some Obama-wear, I'd send her out on the streets in it.
LH said…
I was watching some show on vh1 about young women learning to be rock stars, under the tutelage of sharon osborne and there was a woman dressing her chihuahua in a LOT Of clothing and the dog was not going for it, but she forced him into a complete outfit. hat, shirt, jacket, boots, scarf. weird.

Popular Posts