The Illness

I took a sick day today and watched CNN all day long.  I watched a little bit of Bravo as well.
Barack gave a great speech in the rain today in Pennsylvania.  Then he jetted off to Virginia.  It was funny to watch him doing so many activities while I did nothing but watch telly, so I figured I'd better do some Barack blogging, just to follow Barack's good example, keeping strong til the very end.  My great desire right now is for Indiana to go for Barack.  It could happen!  It can happen!  Yes, it can!

Comments

Julie Anna said…
Sorry to hear you have the dreaded sore throat. Hope you feel better soon! Son has had a major sore throat thing about five times this year. According to him it is very painful, and i have to say it looked very painful when I looked in there.
I saw Barack in the pouring rain and thought: YES WE CAN!!

Popular Posts