The Peeps

This morning I have a substitute teacher in my classroom for the first time. I have to be in pal KV's room, watching a textbook company rep teach a reading lesson. Then I have to talk with others about the lesson for 45 minutes. I don't really try to have a good attitude when it comes to pain in the neck nonsense like this. My main goal is to remain calm by focusing on my breathing. Wish me luck.
On a good note, one of my peeps gave me a Barack button yesterday. She said, "It costed me one dollar, but I wanted to get it for you because I know you like Barack Obama." I wore it around for awhile because she's right. I do like Barack Obama, and because it was a kind gift. Way to go, little peep. Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ditto on that lesson and a sub in my room next week. Let me know how the breathing goes. I may try that, or else I'll bring a novel. Ipod ear buds might be a bit obvious though. What do you think?
N
KC said…
this pic is so super cute. i will prob feature it on my blog tomorrow.

Popular Posts