The Blood

A peep in my class signs up each day to tell stories that are difficult to believe.  A few weeks ago she told about her 3 legged dog getting hit by a semi truck.  Now it has to hobble around on only 2 legs.  Today she brought a small bottle made of red glass.  It was filled with liquid. She held it up and told us,  "Yesterday I went to the hospital because my Aunt Myrtle is dying.  And I gave her some of my own blood.  And the doctors took extra blood from me and they let me keep it."  Almost weirder than her story is how many peeps yelled out comments like, "Can I hold your bottle of blood?' and "Did it hurt giving the blood?'  I mean, come on people.  Let's get focused here. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I finally got to listen to the latest podcast. I tried twice before, but the site was "busy." Anyway, Well Done!
I left a more detailed message at the site.


Can I visit on the 30th or 31st?

D/
Anonymous said…
These stories could be true. Who knows??
jw
Undomestic said…
Sounds like a good fiction writer!
LH said…
This girl is definitely going to be a writer. She had an elaborate story that involved 6 dogs running away in different directions yesterday. She caught one, but it must have been a TWIN of one of the original dogs, because...it looked like one of the six, exactly like it, but it wasn't her dog. It had a different tag on.

Popular Posts